PLAN YOUR VISIT
Penn Street Market Policies + Safety Recommendations for Customers
Safety and the health of our shoppers, vendors, and staff is very important to us. Though things are getting better with increased vaccinations and decreased mandates from the CDC and the State there is still a risk to contract and/or spread COVID. It isn’t over yet. We are asking that you please help us to keep our community healthy and continue to lower the number of new cases in our neighborhoods and beyond.
- Please Wear a Mask – to continue protecting everyone. Keep your mouth and nose covered when around other people. (We will have free masks available for shoppers that do not have one.)
- Keep Your Distance. Continue to practice safe social distancing – especially when in line. Please be patient when waiting in line to shop.
- Can’t Touch This – Don’t touch food until you’ve purchased it. Tell vendors what you want and they will pack it for you.
- Wash Your Hands – A handwashing station will be available to the public. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use provided hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your face. Cough or sneeze into your arm, away from people and food.
- Stay Home if You Do Not Feel Well
Observe all posted signage, and listen to instructions of market staff and vendors – we are here to help and to keep you safe. Please keep in mind that new rules are for your protection.
Hours Of Operation:
June 3 to September 23
Thursdays | 10 AM to 2 PM
638 Penn Street