BERKS FARM BUCKS
Connecting the Fresh Food Network in the City of Reading.
We are excited to increase your spending power on fresh fruits and vegetables at numerous locations throughout the City of Reading (see map below for all locations). How can you take advantage of the Berks Farm Bucks?
- Participate in a Food Trust nutrition and cooking demo to receive $4 of Berks Farm Bucks (2, $2 Farm Bucks) to be spent on eligible items.
- Shop with your FMNP checks (WIC + S-FMNP) for every $5 check, receive $4 of Berks Farm Bucks (2, $2 Farm Bucks) to be spent on eligible items.
- Shop using your ACCESS card at participating vendors – for every $5 spent using SNAP, receive $2 Berks Farm Bucks (1, $2 Farm Bucks) to be spent on eligible items.
- Tuesdays, 1st & 3rd week of month 11:30am to 3:30pm – Penn State Health St. Joseph Downtown Reading
- Tuesdays, 2nd & 4th week of the month – 11am to 3pm – Berks Encore
- Wednesdays, 10am to 2pm – WIC- Rockland Location
- Thursdays, June-September, 10am to 2pm – Penn Street Market
- Thursdays, last of the month, May-September – Oakbrook Farm Stand
- Birch Street Food Market
- 5th and Spruce Deli
- Kenny’s Food Market
- Cotton Street Food Market